GoGirlsGo Program + Soccer (girls only)
- Program provides girls with a snack and a lesson after school followed by a soccer clinic
- Typical programs run once a week for 4 – 8 weeks
Club Outreach Program
- Designed for youth players to act as mentors in the programs above
- Training included
Soccer and a Lesson
- Program provides a lesson after school followed by a soccer clinic
- Contact us to set up a specific program to meet the needs of your students/players needs.
- Wednesday, May 11th – Holliston Youth Soccer Association hosted the Boston Breakers of Women’s Professional Soccer for a very special clinic with youth players.
Lisa Cole, Associate Head Coach of the Boston Breakers, along with several Breakers players, where on hand to teach technique and tactics. This was a unique opportunity for players to learn from the pros, maybe collect a few autographs from some of the most talented women players in the world. This event was both inspirational and fun.
- Monday, March 28th – Girls Night Out, Wilmington Youth Soccer
Lisa Cole, associate head coach of the Boston Breakers of Women’s Professional Soccer, and a few of the Breakers’ players came to Wilmington Middle School Auditorium for Wilmington Youth Soccer’s first Girls Night Out, an event for female athletes of all ages and their parents.
The event featured an onstage juggling competition, a discussion about “What is Success?” and a Q & A session with the Breakers Players.
Jordan Angeli – 2010 WPS Rookie of the Year nominee and leading scorer among WPS rookies.
Kasey Moore – Defender, a solid presence on the back line and who has played 26 games over the past two years for the Breakers.
Kelsey Davis – new Breakers Goalkeeper, who came over from the Chicago Red Stars and played college soccer at the University of Portland.
Nikki Washington – new Breakers Winger, who also came over from the Chicago Red Stars and played college soccer at the University of North Carolina.